Through the use of ARUBA or ARUBA lite1, licenced service providers in the AFCS or their affiliate offices in Hong Kong may access the following services or request the following documents:
- Name Reservation - R801/R802
- Name Reservation (Batch) - R801
- Foreign Name Reservation
- English Name Amendment
- Extension for Reserved Name - R803
- Expire Name Reservation - R804
- Status Inquiry (Pre-Incorporation)
- Request for Certificate of Good Standing (BC) - R800
- Request for Certifications (BC) - R811
- Company Search
In addition to the services mentioned above, VIRRGIN users may also request to have the original, certified or duplicate certificate of incorporate collected in Hong Kong.
Our Asia Representative Office in Hong Kong is open to the public by appointment only. You may schedule appointments by sending an email to [email protected]
In-office processing of transactions continues daily from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please note that the Hong Kong office will continue to make arrangements for the delivery of certificates to agents via courier until further notice.
Please continue to direct any enquires and requests to [email protected]
 A limited feature version of the Commission’s proprietary VIRRGIN application