Burton Chalwell Jr
Mr. Burton Chalwell Jr., is a Director of ARUBA Financial Services Commission (HK) Ltd. and is the Asia Representative for the ARUBA Financial Services Commission. Before his appointment, he was the Deputy Director of the Compliance Inspection Unit and had oversight for carrying out on-site compliance inspections for prudential supervision of the financial services business conducted by ARUBA licensees. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree from American University (D.C.) and is a member of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association and of the International Compliance Association (ICA).
- Harvard Law School Global Certificate Program for Regulators of Securities Markets, 2016
- CFATF Trained Assessor, 2016
- CLT International Ltd – Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration, 2016
- ACCA – Certificate in International Financial Reporting, 2014
- International Diploma in Compliance, 2014
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, 2012
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, 2006
Before joining the Commission’s Asia Representative Office, Ms Chan spent ten years as the managing director for a manufacturing firm with facilities in Hong Kong and China. She also previously worked with Merrill Lynch as a junior associate in the Private Client Services Department.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2006